3 Dozen Mixed Roses
3 dozen red, white and pink roses to make someone's day extra special!
- 12 Red Roses
- 12 Yellow Roses
- 6 White Roses
- 6 Pink Roses
- Red Packing Paper
- Mixed Colour Ribbons
- Green Fillers
- The world's most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- The Ribbons can be saved and used later for decorating gifts!
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- Delivery The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!
- 3 - 5 working day delivery or date as specified by client.
- no delivery Sunday's unless on special occasions such as Valentine's day, Mother's day and Father's day
- We don't promise any time on delivery day
- You must provide complete delivery address. Failure to provide complete address may cause unexpected delayed of your gifts. If address is in the downtown are, please specify landmarks, name of buildings or anything that would point us in the right direction to the address to be delivered.
- If the recipient is not around we may leave the gift to someone who may be related to the recipient.
- We are unable to process orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- There is some areas where we can't deliver on Sunday's. kindly inquire before you place order.
- items and or flowers might look different from original picture in the website. Images on the website is a sample only.
- Out of town deliveries will be delivered by us or by a courier of our choice.
Pick up policy:
We will inform you where and when to pick-up your items or orders.
Delivery may delay for the following reasons:
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Unallocated address
• Item was not received by the recipient because of House ’closed’ or unoccupied at the time of delivery
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Recipient moved out or Resigned
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Unknown addressee
• Item was not received by the recipient because of Refused to Accept
Items returned because of the following reasons are still considered sold, non-refundable and will only await further delivery instructions and shipping service fee fulfillment by the buyer:**Gift basket product , flower design , teddy bear design and other items may vary .But we will try our best to match the arrangement pictured on our site. As it is not always possible because of seasonal factors and availability of the products. Therefore our picture will be use a guide for our florist.
Valentines Day Cut-Off Period:
While it is rare that we substitute your order components, there are times when substitution is required for items delivered by the local florist.
Whatever may be the case, our guarantee of fresh, beautiful flowers and on time delivery always stands true.
Items may be substituted in the following cases:
- 1. If we are out of a particular item like a basket or a container, a similar item or element of equal or greater value is substituted.
- 2. If we run out of a particular flower, we may substitute with another flower while ensuring that the look and feel of the floral arrangement is as close to the original as possible.
- 3. Sometimes, in cases like Teddy Bears or Cakes we may have to ship a different colored or flavored product or if we run out of a particular item in a gift hamper a similar item or element of equal or greater value is substituted .
- 4. Please note that the images shown on the site are indicative of the product and are upgraded versions. Thus, the flowers upon delivery would be similar to the product shown and will be for the value paid by our esteemed customers.